Premiered Friday, July 6 at 10:00pm | Check local listings
Meet the Brass Sisters a.k.a. THE FOOD FLIRTS! Two passionate food explorers of a certain age on a mission to tackle their culinary bucket list...one bite at a time!
In each episode, the ladies 'flirt' their way into chefs' kitchens to discover two ethnically unique and delicious delights, then head home to experiment and create cross-cultural culinary mash-ups to tantalize your taste-buds!
Food, fun, flirting and friendship are always on the menu!
Preview the Series
- Episode 1: Burger Meets Dosa The Brass sisters discover from the young and entrepreneurial Barber brothers, creators of Mainely Burgers, that burgers are not what they used to be! Reairing on July 20 at 10pm. Continue
- Episode 2: Pastrami Meets Ramen After dreaming about childhood days spent eating Pastrami, the Brass sisters decide to finally learn how artisan Pastrami is crafted at Mamaleh's, a modern Jewish delicatessen the real old-fashion way! Reairing on July 20 at 10:30pm. Continue
- Episode 3: Cape Cod Road-Trip The Brass Sisters are in for a treat when producer Bruce takes the ladies on a Cape Cod adventure to unwind from exploring their culinary bucket list. Premiered on July 6 at 10pm. Continue
- Episode 4: Thailand Meets Tres Leches The Food Flirts want to tackle something new about ice cream, one of their favorite sweets! Premiered on July 6 at 10:30pm. Continue
- Episode 5: Pretzel Meets Chocolate The Food Flirts find out what Bavarian pretzels, stone-ground Mexican Chocolate and French brioche have in common? Premiered on July 13 at 10:00pm. Continue
- Episode 6: What is a Food Incubator? In their never-ending bucket list journey, the Brass Sisters discover what a food incubator is, learning about chutney, out of the ordinary cookies and savory rugelach. Premiered on July 13 at 10:30pm. Continue