- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled, plus more for baking dish
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 9-inch round baking dish; set aside.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; blend in the butter with a pastry cutter or your fingers until the mixture is crumbly.
- Place the blueberries in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the crumb mixture over them. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with ice cream, if desired.