- 16 slices (about 1 pound) bacon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light-brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 10-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper; place a wire rack on top of each sheet. Arrange bacon in a single layer on the two racks. Evenly sprinkle with pepper and sugar.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and browned, rotating sheets halfway through, 30 to 35 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 143 calories; 9.2 grams fat; 5.8 grams protein; 9.2 grams carbohydrates; 0.1 gram fiber