- 1 13-oz package chocolate sandwich cookies, about 27 cookies
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate
- seasonal sprinkles (optional)
- Combine the chocolate sandwich cookies and the cream cheese in the food processor and process until smooth. You might need to use a rubber spatula to mix a couple times during the process until you have a relatively smooth cookie paste.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cookie mixture on a parchment paper lined plate or sheet tray. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. After 30 minutes, remove the truffles from the freezer and re-roll each into a smooth ball. Drop in the melted chocolate then roll in the sprinkles. Place back on the sheet try or plate and place in the freezer for another hour until firm.
- Truffles will remain fresh in the fridge or freezer for up to two weeks.