- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice from about 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 small green cabbage about 2 pounds, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes ends trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, lime juice, and sugar; season generously with salt and pepper. Add cabbage and radishes; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.