- 8 English Cucumbers
- 1 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Ice cold water
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 cup White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- Peel cucumbers and rough chop. Place all the ingredients in a large bow.
- In small batches puree mixture in a blender.
- Serve with fried croutons, a spoonful of pepper relish and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Tips/TechniquesFor the best results, this should be made in a high speed blender. If you use a food processor you must remove the seeds from the cucumbers.