- 2 cups low sodium vegetable juice
- Assortment of fresh vegetables such as:
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped green or yellow summer squash
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup minced scallions (or more onion)
- Minced fresh herbs to taste (cilantro, parsley or basil)
- Pepper or other spices to taste
- Chop vegetables and add to the vegetable juice.
- Chill overnight and serve cold.
Nutrition InfoEach serving provides 40 calories, 0 calories from fat, 0 grams fat, 0 grams saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 8 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams fiber, 6 grams sugars, 1 gram protein