- 2.2 Lbs Artisan Bakers Craft Flour
- 2.2 Lbs Glenn flour
- 10 oz Starter
- 14 cups icy water
- 1.5 Tbsp salt
- Combine flour, starter and water in mixer bowl and stir on low for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, increase mixer speed to mid-high and mix for approximately 8 minutes or until the dough audibly slaps around on the inside of the mixing bowl.
- Oil the inside of a large Cambro food storage container and fill to ¾ with dough, leave in refrigerator for 24-36 hours.
- Portion the dough into 260g pieces and roll into balls.
- Leave balls in Cambro for 24-48 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove dough balls from refrigeration at least 2 hours prior to cooking.
- Stretch dough into 11” disks.
Tips/TechniquesTHIS RECIPE IS VERY HIGH HYDRATION AND PRODUCES A MUCH SOFTER DOUGH THAN MOST FOLKS ARE USED TO WORKING WITH. THIS IS HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE.
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 2-4 people