- Corn on the cob with husks
- Olive oil or melted butter
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Microwave up to 6 ears of corn with husks and silk intact for 8 minutes. Allow the corn to cool down, approximately 5 minutes. When the ears of cool enough to touch, pull the husks back and remove the silk. Once the silk is removed, husks may also be removed or left intact . I personally enjoy leaving the husks on because of its visual appeal. Its personal preference whether to leave on or off.
- Brush the olive oil or melted butter over the corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the corn ears directly on grill for 6 minutes turning them over midway through the cooking process. Allow the corn to cool for a few minutes before serving.