- 8 ounces farmers cheese sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup ice wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tbls. chopped mint
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- In a mixing bowl toss strawberries, ice wine, sugar, and mint together and allow to macerate for an hour.
- Pre heat grill, season cheese with salt, pepper and oil.
- Grill on one side only for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with strawberries and pistachios.
Tips/Techniques*please note: use a firm style farmers cheese, if a soft cheese is used, cook cheese in a hot saute` pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, in place of grilling.