- For the hot water crust pastry
- 450g (1lb) plain flour, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 100g (3½oz) strong white flour, sifted
- 1 tsp salt
- 75g (2½oz) chilled butter, cut into cubes
- 150g (5½oz) lard, cut into cubes, plus extra for greasing
- 1 free-range egg, beaten, to glaze
- For the filling
- 400g (14oz) leftover stuffing (sage and onion or flavor of your own preference)
- 500g (1lb 2oz) cooked turkey, both white and brown meat, roughly chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g (7oz) cranberries (fresh, or frozen and defrosted)
- 150g (5½oz) cranberry sauce
Make the most of Christmas dinner leftovers with a turkey, stuffing and cranberry pie made with hot water crust pastry.
This hand-raised Boxing Day pie recipe by Paul Hollywood is featured in the Season 2 Masterclass: Christmas episode.