- Large-sized bunch of dill cleaned and trimmed
- Large-sized bunch of chives cleaned and trimmed
- Large-sized bunch of basil cleaned and trimmed
- Large-sized bunch of parsley cleaned and trimmed
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine the herbs with the olive oil. Blend until mixture is a vibrant green.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise with the blended herbs. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Tips/TechniquesThis segment appears in show #3001.
Recipe courtesy of Jacques Van Staden
© 2005 Jacques Van Staden