- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 24 ounces (2 cans) club soda
- Optional garnish: lime slices and mint leaves
- Heat the lime juice and sugar on medium heat for a few minutes in a saucepan just warming the juice slightly. Turn off the stove top.
- Whisk the juice and sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Transfer the juice to a juice pitcher and stir in the club soda.
- Fill 6 eight-ounce glasses with ice and pour the limonada con soda into each glass.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint leaves.