- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 large)
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives (about 20 small)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (6-inch) whole wheat pitas, cut in half
- lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato, cut in half
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine chicken and next 5 ingredients (through garbanzo beans) in the same bowl. Toss gently to coat.
- Line each pita half with lettuce and tomato; add 1/2 cup chicken mixture to each pita half.
Nutrition InfoEach serving provides 404 calories, 10.2 grams fat, 3.8 grams saturated fat, 66 mg cholesterol, 575 mg sodium, 46.4 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams fiber, 12.6 grams sugar, 33.6 grams protein