- 7.55 ounces sugar (~1 cup)
- 7.55 ounces water (~1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups passion fruit pulp (about 6 passion fruits)
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil the mixture over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the passion fruit pulp and cook, stirring for another 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and put the pot in a cold water bath to quickly chill.
- At this point you can either strain the syrup and discard the seeds, or keep both the seeds and syrup together as I like to do.