- 1 1/2 lbs. skirt steak cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds toasted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add steak and cook until medium rare, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to rest.
- Return skillet and reduce heat to medium. Add butter to pan and cook until melted. Add Brussels sprouts; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in almonds and lemon juice.