- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- optional: a sweetener such as sugar agave syrup, or honey
- Puree the strawberries, banana, and yogurt in a blender until smooth. If needed, stir in your choice of sweetener to the fruit and yogurt mixture until you achieve the sweetness you like.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds and secure with pop sticks. Place the pops in the freezer until frozen. Release the pops from the mold according the manufacturer's instructions.
- If using paper cups, turn the cup upside down and run it over warm water to loosen the pops from the sides of the cup.
Tips/TechniquesThe number of servings will vary depending on the size of the pops