- 1 large bunch Swiss or rainbow chard
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Wash the chard and roughly chop both the leaves and stalks. In a large skillet, heat up the olive oil over medium high heat. When hot, drop the chopped stalks and sauté for about five minutes until just tender.
- Add the leaves, hazelnuts and lemon zest and toss to combine. Saute briefly for thirty seconds until the leaves just begin to wilt.
- Take off heat and add the juice of half of the lemon and a small sprinkle of sea salt to finish.
- Serve with grilled chicken or fish.