- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen lima beans thawed
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, and oil; season generously with salt and pepper. Add all beans; toss to combine.
- Let marinate at room temperature or in the refrigerator, tossing occasionally, at least 30 minutes and up to a day.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 241 calories; 12.3 grams fat; 7.8 grams protein; 25.6 grams carbohydrates; 8.4 grams fiber