- 2 grams Agar powder (about 3/4 teaspoon)
- 2 cups grape juice
- 150 grams grapes (I used 2 prune-sized grapes per ramekin)
- Put the agar powder and grape juice into a small saucepan and let the agar hydrate for 2 minutes.
- Peel the grapes if you want, and divide them between four 4 ounce ramekins.
- Whisk the grape juice mixture to disperse the agar and then bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
- Continue to boil for 3 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared molds and let them cool a bit before placing them in the refrigerator to chill.