- 1 (three-pound) seedless watermelon, diced
- 1/4 English cucumber or 1 Persian cucumber, peeled
- Juice from 1 lime
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of plastic wrap (the watermelon will stick to parchment!). Transfer the cubed watermelon to the baking sheet. Stick it in the freezer to chill for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- After the watermelon is pretty much frozen, add the watermelon to a blender, along with the cucumber, lime juice, tequila and agave nectar. Blend until turn into a slushy texture. Give it a taste and add more agave nectar to your liking. This will actually depend on how sweet your watermelon is. Mine was totally happy with 1 teaspoon of agave nectar.
- Rim the glasses with a bit of salt. Or you can garnish with some watermelon slices. Divide amongst two glasses.