- 8 cups Chex cereal
- 4 cups small pretzel twists
- 4 cups Teddy Grahams (or graham crackers broken up into bits)
- 1 cups dried fruit bits (cranberries cherries, apricots)
- 1 cups raisins
- 1 cups peanuts (if no allergies)
- 1 cups M&Ms
- Put each "ingredient" into a serving bowl with a large spoon for scooping.
- Give each child his or her own zip-lock sandwich bag (or have them use their Decorated Dog Bowls) and allow them to scoop their favorite ingredients together to make their own custom "kibble" trail mix.