- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (28-ounce) whole tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup nonfat, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Combine the chicken, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, salt, paprika, celery seeds, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and broth in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Nutrition InfoEach serving provides 310 calories, 2.5 grams fat, 0.5 grams saturated fat, 90 mg cholesterol, 780mg sodium, 33 grams carbohydrates, 4 grams fiber, 12 grams sugar, 40 grams protein