- 16 ounces sugar cookie dough (such as Pillsbury refrigerated or your favorite recipe)
- 4 cups berries (sliced strawberries blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup powdered/confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Roll or press the cookie dough out to about ¼ inch thickness and place it on the cookie sheet (if you are pressing rather than rolling, do that right on the cookie sheet). Bake it at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until it is light golden brown throughout. Allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, blend the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and spread it over the cooled crust. Arrange the berries over the frosting in a flag pattern, if desired. Chill for at least 30 minutes and cut it into wedges for serving.