View all FOODPHILES recipes
Recipe courtesy of Tamale Spaceship via WTTW Chicago
- 3 Large ripe avocados peeled and pitted
- 2 Jalapeño chiles minced
- 1 large lime juiced
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup Roma plump tomato diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 Radishes cut into thin sticks (for decoration)
- In a medium bowl mash the avocados, add and mix tomato, onion, jalapeños and cilantro ones all is well mixed add the lime juice and salt to taste and mix ones again cover well with plastic film (The plastic should be right against the guacamole not letting air between them).
- Refrigerate for 1 hour for best flavor results.