- ½ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 small red cabbage (1 ½ pounds)
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together reduced-fat mayonnaise and cider vinegar.
- Mix in red cabbage, cored, cut into 8 wedges, and finely shredded, and apples, peeled and grated. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 76 calories; 5.2 grams fat; 0.9 gram protein; 9 grams carbohydrates; 1.8 grams fiber